Peter Sullivan's CV
Peter Sullivan is Vice President of Software Development. He helps to coordinate the efforts of our technical staff. Much of his work is in developing tools and procedures for other staff to use creating products. Peter is largely responsible for keeping our programs running in newer environments. He also does some work on DBT. Almost all of Peter's after hours time is spent engrossed in music - as a Revolutionary War drummer.
Duxbury Systems, Inc., Vice President of Development, 1994 - present
- Lead point-of-contact for coordination of projects and assignment of programming and testing staff;
- Project manager for Duxbury Braille Translator and numerous contract projects;
- Developer of cross-platform programming strategies and tools for applications development;
- Employed at Duxbury Systems as a software engineer since 1988.
- Lowell Institute School, Cambridge, MA, Teaching Assistant, 1992-1996;
- Bioprocess Engineering Center, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, Research Assistant, 1987;
- Sheraton Hotels, Dishwasher, 1986;
- International Weekends, Accounting clerk, 1985-1986;
- Softwaire Centre International, Cambridge, MA, Sales Associate, 1984.
- SB, Life Sciences with a concentration in Urban Studies,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1990.
- National Braille Press, 1998-present;
- Duxbury Systems, Inc., 1994-present;
- Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity, Brookline, MA, 1997.
- Drum Instructor, 4-H Fifes and Drums, Concord, MA, 1991-present;
- Music Master, Stow Minutemen, Stow, MA, 1998-2001;
- Volunteer, National Park Service, 1992-present.
Copyright Duxbury Systems, Inc. Saturday, April 25, 2020