MegaDots Main Menu
After much consideration, Duxbury Systems confirms that MegaDots will not be made UEB capable. MegaDots sales will be discontinued immediately.
It is with much sadness that we have come to the point where we must say goodbye to MegaDots. Thank you to all the loyal users, contributors, programmers and supporters over the years.
We will be contacting those who have purchased MegaDots since January 1, 2015 for a special offer. All registered MegaDots 2.4 customers will be able to upgrade to the current version 2.5 at no charge. We will continue MegaDots technical support until July 4th, 2016.
Thank you all for your past, present and future love of braille and literacy as keys to individual determination and freedom.
We, at Duxbury Systems, are very proud to have carried on the heritage of literacy for the blind that was shared by Raised Dot Computing & Braille Planet. We will honor and continue that tradition with the current and future editions of the Duxbury Braille Translator and future developments.
We look forward to an exciting future as Duxbury Systems moves into its 40th year of working with braille.
- MegaDots 2.5 Installation Documentation
- MegaDots 2.5 On-line documentation
- Full Release History of MegaDots
- Phone Support for MegaDots: Monday-Friday, 9:00-4:30 ET at +1-978-692-3000; ends July 4, 2016.
- Online Discussion Groups for MegaDots
- Web form Support for MegaDots You must type your e-mail address!
- Product Registration for MegaDots
- Download MegaDots 2.5 for an Update
Copyright Duxbury Systems, Inc. Saturday, April 25, 2020