Keystroke: Select from menu.
Generally speaking, this dialog allows you to select the default font and size for both on-screen display and your printer output.
Please, ensure you select a font which supports the language you wish to display. Arabic fonts, for example, do not work with English text.
There are six font and size controls in this dialog plus the OK and Cancel buttons.
- Print Font: This list box presents the list of available fonts. NOTE: Fixed width fonts are listed first in alphabetical sequence, followed by proportional fonts in alphabetical sequence.
- Print font size for screen display: A text box. Enter the point size for print text displayed on screen.
- Braille/SimBraille font point size for screen display: A text box. Enter the point size to use when either the Braille or SimBraille font is displayed on the screen.
- Auto-determine point size for output: A check box. If this box is checked, re-sizing for output is automatic. If checked, the next two items are not available.
- Print font point size for printed output: A text box for specifying the size of font used in printed text documents.
- Braille/SimBraille font point size for printed output: A text box for specifying the point size of ink printed braille (as for proofing). Note that 24 point is close to actual size.
When done, click on OK or press Enter to accept your changes and exit the dialog. Or, to exit without making changes, click Cancel or press Esc.