How To Use DBT's Print To Moon Translation Facility
- Begin a new print document, selecting either "English Moon) - basic" or "English Moon - basic no capitals" as the Template..
- Type text into your document as you normally would.
- Use the existing formatting styles and codes to format your Moon document.
- Use the special Moon codes to translate your document to Moon
- Translate to moon by selecting "File: Translate" or pressing Ctrl + t.
- Although you have translated to Moon at this point, you will see braille on the screen. You may have better results by selecting "View: Print Font" from the menu or pressing Ctrl+F5.
- You may now emboss the Moon to an Enabling Technologies embosser set to Moon Mode (or equivalent).
Back To Print To Moon Translation